Increasing social infrastructure and connectivity have characterized the recent developments of Vijayanagar in the western part of Bangalore. ORR, Rajajinagar and Nagarbhavi are some of the localities that are appurtenant to Vijayanagar. As realty prices in these locales have increased considerably, Vijayanagar has witnessed growth in demand for housing to a great extent.
When the question of available housing options comes up, there are a plethora of available options on offer, within which 2BHK and 3BHK homes are the most preferred alternatives in Vijayanagar.
Some key drivers of real estate demand in this area can be summed up as follow:
- Easy accessibility to the Chandra Layout and ORR
- The Kempegowda International Airport is located at a distance of 41 km from Vijayanagar
- Seamless connectivity to rest of the city via Mysore Road, Magadi Road and the Chord Road
- Also, the locality gets frequent bus services operated by the BMTC
- Wipro Corporate Office – 11.6 km via Mysore Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 26.9 Km via Whitefield Main Road.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 18.9 Km via Mysore Road.
- Koramangala – 16 Km via Mysore Road.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 18.4 Km via Bellary Road.
Upcoming Physical Infrastructure
- The proposes 8-lane peripheral ring road will reduce heavy traffic clogging in the area
- The development of elevated expressway, will enhance the connectivity of this region
Once these infrastructure projects become operational, the locality is likely to witness a boom in real estate market.